Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Paw Pal!



I have a paw pal from China! Her name is Jesse and she is a very pretty cat. Mary got an email (what ever that is...do e's deliver mail like the humans do here everyday?) from a lady in China who knows her friend Wayne. Wayne told her about me (maybe he is a good guy, eventho he's so big!) and Mary wrote to her. Lily wrote back today and sent photos of Jesse. Lily is a teacher, like Wayne, but in another school. She is from the Phillipines (another place I never heard of!)and she saved Jesse's life. An old lady was putting Jesse into a plastic bag and was going to throw her into a river when Lily came along. Lily took her home and now they live together. Jesse likes to run around, but since she is still a kitten it is to be expected. Lily must be a nice human if she saved Jesse. I wish I could meet Jesse and Lily. I'm sure Jesse would enjoy running around the library with me. It's so nice having a friend. I hope Jesse writes to me often and tells me what she does during the day when Lily's at school. Mmm, a friend....

No comments: