Thursday, October 16, 2008

China Connection



This is the campus where Mary's friend, Wayne, lives and teaches in China. Isn't it clean? The buildings in the bottom photo are where the teachers live. The other buildings around the track are the classrooms. His classes are very large--about 50 students each--and they are learning how to speak and read English. I wonder how many students around here are learning Chinese? Wayne says the students clean the campus every day! Students cleaning the campus!! WOW! Students here make a mess in the park outside the library every day, not clean it! Wayne says his students are very polite, too. It's too bad young humans around here aren't more like that. I hope he keeps sending us photos. It's nice to see what it's like in China. Oh, I've got to remind Mary to take some photos of me and send them to him. I hope he will like that!




No comments: