Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Weird Things Happening




Andy & Andrea

humans making noise




Michele & Mark









The Man




(l-r)

Nancy & her squeeze box

More humans making noise




Some weird things happened here last Friday night. For starters, no one went home. All my humans stayed with me and the ones who weren't here during the day, came back! And they didn't make me stay in my room, either. They let me go into the big room to see what they were doing. And the smells! Oh, to a cat with a fine palate, the smells out of the big room were heavenly! Of course, Mary made sure I didn't get close enough to anything to taste but the smells.... But then, the noise that my humans made! Paul had his round box and Nancy had something that she wore in front of her and squeezed. The big high box had another lady playing with it. (Someone was here Wednesday playing with that thing all afternoon. And the noise he made on it!! Ooo, some of it sounded pretty good, but other times, it sounded worse than the noise I can make when I'm mad!) Anyway, the humans keep making all kinds of noise Friday laughing and talking. I thought they'd never go home and let me sleep. But Alma was here. She came looking for me when I got scared of all the strangers and hid. It was nice to see her again. I wish she'd come over more often. I'm glad my humans don't stay that late very often. They disturb my rest.

No comments: