Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Short But Busy Week

My humans were busy this week. They moved the furniture around and brought out boxes with lots of good smelling books in them. And, they covered 2 tables with round things that smelled sooo good! I know they must have tasted as good as they smelled coz when I jumped up on the table with them Linda and Mary both yelled at me to get away! Boy, those 2 are always spoiling my fun.

The Man hasn't been here this week...except for Monday when he showed up in the middle of the day with his Lady. I didn't expect him and it startled me and I had to find a hiding place to figurer things out. His Lady came looking for me...she always looks for me to say hello. (I like a polite human.) Nan has been doing the stuff The Man usually does in the morning. But she always takes time to play with me. Well, he does, too, but he calls me Foolish.

Linda, Mary, Nan and Sue have been talking about a trip they're taking. They keep mentioning someplace called Rockefeller Center and Radio City. I wonder where they are? I hope they don't have to stay in their travel bags a long time. That's what I really don't like about traveling. I hope they don't stay away too long. They are some of my most favorite people.

Mary dropped something on the floor today and had to look under a desk to find it. She found what she had lost and one of my ping pong balls! I had forgotten how much fun they were! I've been playing with it so long this afternoon I think I need a late afternoon nap. Mmm, I can just see me racing across a shiny floor batting a ping pong ball, the crowd is cheering, I'm....yawn.

No comments: