Friday, December 12, 2008

Mary's friend, Wayne, promised before he left to send me photos of the cats he saw in China and he has! First he got me a paw pal, Jesse, who's owner is another teacher. Then he made friends with a white cat and then a black and white cat at a street cafe. Now he's found another cat at a cafe who let him take its photo. This proves that Linda and Mary were wrong about the there not being any pet cats in China. I knew that!

Wayne went on a picnic with his class along the banks of the Yangtze River . They dug pits in the sand and cooked their food right there. Boy, does it look good! Mary says they're eating with chopsticks (Wayne uses a spoon) instead of forks. I think you have to be very careful using chopsticks. Not all the food will make it to your mouth! (Good for cats like me.) No wonder the people are all so small and thin.

No comments: