Monday, December 15, 2008

Those Minature Humans Again!













Sunday was not a day of rest for me. It started out ok, but first Mary came in and then Linda and Nan showed up. They let me check out the library and eventually I made my way into the big room. They had set up tables and chairs and were putting things on the table...not a good sign. Soon the place was overrun with those miniature humans! Boy, do they make noise! Then this guy in a red suit shows up! He had been in Nan's room for awhile before he went into the big room. He carried something that jingled as he walked. You should have seen the little humans react to him!! I decided then it was time to go back to my room but wasn't sure how to get there, so I went into the closet. It's a nice big, dark place with plenty of shelves for me to sit on. Eventually it got quiet and then Linda opened the closet door and saw me. Mary came in and picked me up and told me I was very smart to hide but it was time to come out of the closet. She put me in my chair and turned on the music. They all said 'good night' and left. I was ready for a nap but remembered Nan had put out treats for me. I really needed a snack after all that excitement!
What do you think of the man in the red suit and all those little humans? Click on COMMENTS and leave me a message. I'd like to hear from you.

2 comments:

Gisa Berret said...

Is true he lives in one room? That's sad, I thought he used to walk in the library, just like other cats.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Gislaine, I have a 2-room suite with a private bath that I'm in when my humans aren't here. The rest of the time...when the library is open...I have free access to the entire place! My favorite spots are the Children's Room with Nancy (of course) the closet in the big room and the window in Sue and Lesley's office. Oh, yeah, and my chair in the staff office. And when the place is closed for a couple of days, the Man usually comes over and lets me run around the library for awhile one day. Thank you for your concern. Syd