Monday, January 28, 2008

Too Good To Be True

Yesterday started out too good to be true. The Man came in and let me out of my room. I didn't expect that but I took the opportunity to check out the library and make sure things were ok. Then another man came in and they started moving furniture. That wasn't what I had expected at all so I got into a nice spot and kept an eye on them. They rearranged things and then Mary came in and did some more. It was too much for me when she decided to clean my toilet (not something that was suppose to happen yesterday!) and I started to get worried. Sue came in then and she and Mary started moving things in the big room. About then I decided to make an exit and went back into my room and climbed up to my box/bed. I was just getting settled when more humans started coming in. There was quite a crowd in the library and Mary shut the door so they couldn't get to me. I watched them thru the window for a while and when music started I thought that was some radio! Suddenly there was a sound I had never heard before and I decided to go into the back room and sit behind some boxes. (Mary told me afterwards it was a harmonica. The things humans will play with!!) Those humans stayed here all afternoon making their music and laughing and clapping and having a good time. Finally they all left and Mary shut off the lights, turned my radio on and said good night. At last I could get a nap!

Nan came back from her vacation today. I'm glad she's back. Mary and Tamika have been cleaning up after me but no one does it like Nan! I think today I'll spend with her. Maybe she'll tell me what she did last week and I can tell her about yesterday. Oh, maybe she knows who the other man was. He came back this morning to help move the furniture again, too.

No comments: