Thursday, January 3, 2008

Pet of the Year Calendar

My humans have been very excited because the 2008 Pet of the Year calendar from the Evening Telegram has arrived. My photo is rather professional looking (Mary and Jen worked hard on it while I just loafed around). I've signed some copies of the calendar and they are available for free here at the library. Hope you stop in and pick up one.
I've got a new friend. The Man brought her in to meet me this week when none of the other humans showed up. She was nice and we got along very well. I didn't want to be too forward so I didn't whisper in her ear or anything. I just sat on her lap. She's very smart--she was telling me how handsome and nice I was. I hope she comes back to visit again.
My humans have been complaining about how cold it is in here, but up here on top of the mailboxes it's nice and warm. The rest of the library is rather chilly, but in my box it's toasty. Just the right condition for a nap. Ah, yes, time for a nap!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

syd said...

WOW! I like hearing from people I haven't met. I'm glad someone enjoys reading my blog. Does this make me an international idol? Syd