Thursday, January 10, 2008

Back to Normal

Well, things are finally getting back to normal around here. All the humans are back where they belong. Boy, it was really lonely without Nan for 2 weeks! But, she's back and I've been spending all the time I can with her. I even went with her to one of those things with the miniature humans! They weren't too bad (there were only 2 of them) and they left me alone. I've been having lunch with her, too, and she's been sharing. (I've gotten some good treats, let me tell you!)

The trees that were in the library are gone. I never understood what they were there for excatly, they did make good hiding places. One day they were there and then one day they were gone! Humans are hard to understand some time. They really liked those trees! Must have been the pretty things they put on them and the fancy lights. Oh, well.

My humans have been moving furniture, too. From what I discovered behind the bookshelf they moved, I don't think they move it very often. They took the stuff out of some boxes that had been piling up in the back and put it on a bookshelf that they had moved. Other humans seem excited to see those papers (I keep saying, it's hard to understand humans), and I like where they put that bookshelf. I can sit on top and look outside, and most of the time, humans don't know that I'm up there. It's a good place to take a nap. Hmm, seems like a good idea. YAWN.

No comments: