Friday, November 16, 2007

Am I A Character??

One of the humans who comes into the library nearly every day brought in a piece of paper that made my humans laugh out loud. It was a story and I was in it!! So was Tamika and Mary and Sue but I was a main character! (Am I a Character?) They really enjoyed looking at that paper but they woke me up with their noise.

The humans who are counting my votes for Pet of the Year say I have over 300 so far. I hope that's good . If I am a Character I want to be in the newspaper, too. If you voted for me, thank you. If you haven't voted yet, please vote for me. It costs $.10 per vote and you can bring your money into the library and put it in my box on the desk or send it to the Herkimer Evening Telegram. Thank you. :)

2 comments:

From the Files of Max Malone said...

Sounds like it could be a good story if you're a character in it, Syd.

syd said...

Of course in the story I was changed into a human and had to work in the library. It is much better to be a cat who lives here. :)Syd