Friday, February 22, 2008

Is There Anyone Out There?

Is there anyone out there? Mary says that humans enjoy reading my stories but very few humans or felines ever write back to me and I was just wondering why. It's easy--so Mary tells me. She says you just have to 'click on' (what ever that means) the word comments at the bottom of one of my stories and type your answer in the box that says ''Leave Your Comment". She says you don't even have to sign your name if you don't want to ! Just 'click on' (again, what is it??) the anonymous dot. If you want to type your name in the comment box, she says that's ok, too. I think I'd like to get some comments. Do they taste good to cats?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think comments would taste good to cats, Syd, but you're a special cat so they might! Mary