Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Wild Time!

Yesterday was wild around here. In the morning the library was invaded by miniature humans! They were running around and making a lot of noise. What a sound!!! They seemed to be having a lot of fun in the Washburn Room. There was music and they were banging on things. This happened last week, too, and my humans tell me this will keep on happening on Wednesday morning for another 4 weeks. Oh, well, as long as I can hide behind the computer's printer I'll be ok. I guess. And if that wasn't bad enough, in the middle of my early afternoon nap, one of my humans came into the room with a machine that made a lot of noise. With that machine she was able to suck up all the dust and hair that was on chairs and desks in here. It made such a racket!! I had to hide behind the printer, again. Later, when she was working on the computer, I reached out and touched her leg with my paw and she screamed! She didn't know I was there. I think that makes us even. Besides, disturbing my nap, last week she stepped on my tail! I know that was an accident, but it still hurt! Oh, well, I like to keep my humans on their toes!!

No comments: