Friday, October 5, 2007

Oh, What delicious smells!

Oh, what delicious smells there are in the Library today. Yesterday some human moved all the tables together and covered them with books!! What interesting smells those book have, telling me where they'd been and who they've been with. Then this morning my humans moved more tables together and covered them with food. Ohh, mmm, they smell soo good! One of the humans has offered me a nibble but it smelled very sweet so I said no, thank you (I'm a very polite cat). There's another table with coffee(why does coffee smell so good and taste so bad? at least to a cat?). I can smell cream but it's in a box and I can't get to it. At one time, the humans forget about me and put the cream in a small pitcher and put it on the table. Oh, what a treat that was!! But my humans are pretty smart (they've got me, don't they?)so that doesn't happen too often anymore. The only trouble I can see happening today is all the new humans who will be coming in to buy the books and goodies. I've got to scout out a good spot where I can see them but they can't see me. It's got to be secure enough so I can take a nap when I need one. Hmm, I think I need one now.

No comments: