Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What A DaY!

What a day it has been so far! When The Man came in to open my door something went wrong and there was an awful loud sound. He tried to make it go away (and I heard some words a cat like me shouldn't hear) but it took awhile for it to be quiet again. Then some more men came in and climbed up into the ceilings and make whirring sounds with some small things they had in their hands. I had to take refuge in the backroom under the bottom shelf. It felt safe under there. I could see the strange men going back and forth, and I could hear them making noise. Finally, they went away and just as I came out from my hiding place, someone started up the machine the Man uses when he pushed the dirt around on the rug. Boy, does that make a racket!! At last, it was quiet again. Isn't that what it's suppose to be in a library? And just when I started to relax on my nice soft chair, the miniature humans started coming in. It sounds like they are having a grand time in the big room but they do make a lot of noise. I can't wait for them to leave. I really need a nap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.