Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Back to Normal...for here!

Things are finally getting back to normal around here. I know, that will never completely happen but the last couple of weeks have been very unusual even for here. A wet spot appeared on the floor in Nan's room and it smelled awful to the humans! Heather called The Man and he came in to check it out. He tried to clean it up and even borrowed some of my litter to put on it to make it stop smelling bad. By the next morning it was even worse and bigger! Come to find out a human toilet in another part of the building was leaking and the water was coming up thru the floor into Nan's room. (Some lady tried to say it was me but The Man said I'd have to be the size of an elephant to make that spot and besides, I was secure in my suite overnight.) Nan and Lesley had to pack up a lot of children's books and put them in the big room. Then a strange man came in and cut holes in the walls! Now that would have been interesting, but my humans closed the door to Nan's room and wouldn't let anyone in...including me. What party poops they can be sometimes! Now I'll never know what's on the other side of those walls. The holes have been covered but there still isn't a rug on that part of the floor and Nan's waiting for some new bookcases. I'm glad that much excitment doesn't happen every day.

No comments: