Saturday, May 16, 2009

Comings and Goings

It's been hard to keep track of comings and goings around here. Sue wasn't around for awhile, then she was back. Nancy was here Monday morning dressed kind of funny but then she was gone the rest of the week. Heather is somebody new who's here some afternoons...and she likes cats! Mary T is back...with something on her leg that makes her walk funny...but she's not here every day. Susanne and Carol aren't here any more at all. One day there was even a young relative of mine here! Mary T told me he was just visiting but you can never tell with these humans. They might get the idea to replace me or get decide I need a roommate. It's bad enough I have to share my rooms with the humans but another feline would be unthinkable. Whose bed would it sleep in? Whose private toilet would it use? Whose dish would it eat out of? Not Mine!! I'm content being a single cat. I think the worse part of having a roommate would be having to share my humans with it! There's just enough time every day for them to shower me with love and affection. When would they get any work done if they had to pay attention to another cat, too? Nope, 1 cat is enough.

No comments: