Monday, April 7, 2008

The Things I Have to Put Up With

The humans here have been making life interesting for me. They've shut some doors, opening others, so I have a more interesting way of getting around to my favorite spots. Then last week, some tall humans came and put up their strange platform and climbed up into the ceiling! They had one of those things in their hand that made a great deal of noise while putting a hole thru the wall! That was scary! Then they put some hard string thru the hole and around the door frames. They didn't do anything with the other end, just left it hanging behind a machine! This morning I noticed that it was plugged into the machine, but I don't know why.

Th humans who make noise together were here this week. They sound pretty good sometimes, especially when they make noise with their mouths along with the boxes they play with. Paul went in with them and played with the big piece of furniture. That really made nice noise!

Nan is being very nice to me today, saying all kinds of sweet things to me and promising to make things up to me when she gets back. Does that mean she's not coming here for awhile? Oh,no, that means Mary will have to clean my toilet, and while she does an ok job, Nan is much better at it. Mary will probably forget to give me my daily treats, too. The things I have to put up with!!

No comments: