Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another Week at the Library


Nan's been missing all week but she was here for a little while yesterday. At least I think it was her. I was taking an after lunch nap when I was rudely awaken and put in some lady's arms. I think it was Nan. Or else, I was dreaming. Last evening Tamika put that stinky stuff on the back of my neck. It doesn't hurt or anything but the next day (like today) I don't feel quite like myself. And then today there are miniature humans in the big room! They brought some interesting smelling stuff with them, but I didn't want to stay in there with all the little people too long to really investigate. Oh, well, the sun is shinning and I'm ready for a nap. (Mary's been taking my photo but she's having a hard time getting it to show up here. One day she will finally remember what to do!)

No comments: