Thursday, February 19, 2009

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder


Lesley's been taking photos of my suite today saying how ugly it is. I think it has that 'lived-in' look. I have a couple of nice soft afghans that Andrea gave me, one covers the chair I share with my humans (that's me in The Chair. What's wrong with that afghan?) and the other is in my cardboard box/bed high up on the mailbox shelf. All the different size shelf units make a nice kitty-gym for me use in my daily workout. I can jump from the top of each and work my way around the room whenever I feel frisky. Some of them have narrow edges where I can practice my tightrope walking, too! Mary's chair has a nice soft high back and if I land on it just right I can make it move across the floor. That's fun!! Mary's desk usually has piles of interesting smelling things on it, too, that I can knock over when no one is paying any attention to me. Then someone will yell out 'Syd, stay away from those dvds!' (What are dvds, anyway?) And there's that string from a toy hanging in the door way. The toy didn't quiet meet my standards and was destroyed long ago but the string with it's weighted end still hangs there and I like to play with that. Now there's a pile of cardboard boxes in the second room that the humans use to send those dvd-things away. I can spend hours checking out those boxes! (This is my view from those boxes. What's wrong with this room?) My toilet is handily tucked in here, too. It's close enough so when the girls forget to clean it in the morning I can sit next to it and sing to get their attention. Everything is nice and handy for me. I think my suite is pretty darn nice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ive always wanted to build a room that was a kitty-gym! ya know with lots of stuff to climb on and walk across and hide in.