Monday, September 17, 2007

Things Are Back To Normal, Again.

Something was not normal last week. The Man did not come to let me out on Friday. I had to wait about 2 hours until one of the female humans came to work. She let me out right away but it wasn't the same as when the Man's here. I get to help him clean the library, and I really like to watch him when he's playing with the windows from the other side. He didn't come to let me out the next day either, but more of the human females did. I was only alone for 1 day this week, and the radio was on all the time. When the music stopped, there was a lot of cheering and the human talking got very worked up about something. Kept talking about downs and yardages. He made it sound very exciting but I didn't understand much so I didn't let it interfer with my nap. Then the Man was back this morning and everything is normal again. My humans tell me I have a MySpace account, now. Don't know for sure what is but the other humans they tell seem to like the idea. Oh, this has been to much for me. Time for a nap!

1 comment: