Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Something New!

I have discovered a new sensation! There is a rather large shiny box on the wall near the hallway to the Children's Room. It makes noise and is very cold. When people press a button on the top, water comes pouring out! I like to sit there (it is a cool seat) and some of my people will press the button for me. Then the water is flowing and I can drink it and play in it! I really have to find more of these sensations to liven up my days. I thought I had found the way into the treat box. I enjoyed helping myself whenever I wanted a treat one weekend but then Monday came around and The Man put a stop to my self-service station. Now there are small boxes on top of the treat box. They're not heavy and I think I can move them, but not right now. It's nap time.

No comments: